“Bulgarian State Railways" EAD provide additional passenger coaches for the holidays
With a view to the improvement of passenger services during the holiday period on the occasion of the International Labour Day, in the period between 28th April and 1st May, “Bulgarian State Railways" EAD provide 26 additional passenger coaches for 13 express, 27 fast and 6 regional trains, including additional sleeping and couchette cars for the night trains from Sofia to Varna, Bourgas and Kardam.
These additional coaches will be attached to the compositions of express and fast trains along the following routes:
- Sofia – Gorna Oryahovitsa – Sofia ;
- Plovdiv – Varna – Plovdiv;
- Sofia – Yambol – Sofia;
- Sofia – Bourgas – Sofia;
- Sofia – Kiustendil – Sofia;
- Sofia – Varna – Sofia;
- Sofia – Plovdiv – Sofia;
- Sofia – Vidin/Lom – Sofia;
- Pleven – Varna – Pleven;
- Rousse – Sofia – Rousse;
- Plovdiv – Bourgas – Plovdiv;
- Plovdiv – Dimitrovgrad;
- Dimitrovgrad – Sofia.
Additional coaches will be attached to regional trains along the routes:
- Gorna Oryahovitsa – Stara Zagora – Gorna Oryahovitsa;
- Septemvri – Velingrad – Dobrinishte – Septemvri.
Additional inquiries can be addressed to stations and railway travel agencies!